Along with our colleagues in the Polish/Spanish Chamber of Commerce, French/Polish Chamber of Commerce and Advantage Austria, we are pleased to invite you to the seminar:
"Challenges faced by financial departments in the context of numerous tax changes"
The event will be held in Deloitte, Al. Jana Pawla II 22 Warsaw on 23rd of September 2019 between 1300- 1600. Registration at 12.30.
2019 and 2020 abound in changes regarding VAT and CIT tax settlements. In many cases they require proper preparation, among others in the field of financial and accounting systems, contracts with suppliers and buyers, details in source documents. Lack of adjustment to the new rules may result in additional tax burdens and sanctions for companies and management. That is why it is worth getting acquainted with the new regulations in order to plan the necessary work in the financial, legal or purchasing departments.
· New dimension of tax controls - how to prepare?
· Obligatory split payment - what is changing and for whom?
· "White list" – an impediment or a useful tool?
· Quick-fix - simplifications and challenges related to international trade
· Online cash registers - from when and what obligations await us.
· New obligations regarding withholding tax and the obligation to report tax schemes (MDR) - practical observations from the functioning of new regulations.
Please fill in the online form before 18.09.2019 to register for the event.